4.06.2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents: Recreate a Member Mani - Look 1

This month the girls of the Nail Challenge Collaborative are celebrating our 3rd Anniversary and in honor of that, we are re-creating some of our favorite looks that our fellow members have come up with in the past 3 years. I love this idea and think that I have been part of the group since the second theme (although they were seasonal back then and we weren't called the Nail Challenge Collaborative).

My first re-creation is based off of fellow Pittsburgh girl and founding member, Katee of A Girl and Her Polish. The look that I chose to re-create was from the theme "Spring Pastels" and you can see her original mani HERE.




Polishes Used:
-MiniLux - Corey
-Morgan Taylor - Mint Chocolate Chip
-Precision Lacquer - Walking on Air
-Morgan Taylor - Varsity Jacket Blues
-Morgan Taylor - Lip Service
-Kiss - White
-Kiss - Silver Glitter

I chose to re-create this with a slightly different color palette including two pinks instead of an orange and silver instead of gold. I love how this came out, just as cute as Katee's original if you ask me, and perfect for Easter/Springtime.

Let's check out some of the other ladies lovely re-creations!

An InLinkz Link-up

-Stephanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment