4.13.2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does: Childhood - Look 1


This month the ladies of the Digit-al Dozen are doing a Childhood theme. To be honest this one had me a bit nervous trying to come up with look inspired by my childhood, but let's see what I can come up with.

When I was growing up we lived in State College, PA which is where Penn State University is located, and that's what inspired this look.




Polishes Used:
-China Glaze - Man Hunt
-KBShimmer - Eyes White Open

I love these nails, they are super simple and seem to represent PSU pretty well. While I didn't go to Penn State myself after we moved when I was in High School, I do feel a connection to it.

Let's see what the other ladies have come up with for their first Childhood looks:


An InLinkz Link-up

-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment