3.27.2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents: Inspired by Fashion - Look 3

Happy Friday!!! I always love Fridays because it means the end of the work-week. Although my weekends aren't currently super exciting, I love having a couple days away from the office.

Today's look is inspired by this sunning Tom Ford dress:

Source: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/444800900673240374/
And here is my look:




Polishes Used:
-KBShimmer - Eclipse
-Maybelline - Bold Gold
-China Glaze - I'd Melt for You

I sponged on the gold and silver metallic to give this a sort of textured feel like the dress has. I love the clean lines of both the dress and the manicure and I think the simplicity of it really make it something special.

Let's see what Fashion looks inspired the rest of the ladies this week!

An InLinkz Link-up

-Stephanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment