2.13.2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does: Patterns on Patterns - Look 5


Whoohoo; It's Friday! For my final Patterns on Patterns look I decided to do something pink and pink and white since tomorrow is Valentine's Day.




Polishes Used:
-NOPI - Be AMA-zing!
-Konad - Pink
-Konad - White
-Stamping Plate - Cheeky Jumbo Plate 8

This is another one of those looks that I wish I would have taken a picture of the first pattern alone before adding the second stamp because you can hardly see the pink on pink stamp. In case you can't tell, I used the same stamping image on the bottom and the top, but just rotated it so the flowery pattern was on different parts of the nail in the different colors.

I really enjoyed this theme, although I know some of the other ladies weren't loving it. Be sure to check out how everyone else wrapped up this Pattern on Pattern week!


-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment