1.30.2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents: Wallpaper - Look 4

I'm sneaking this one in at the last minute this month! I have been out of town on business and pretty busy with work so I feel like I haven't done any nail looks for a while!

 I had seen THIS look on Pinterest while browsing wallpaper and knew I wanted to do something inspired by it :)



Products Used:
-OPI - My Vampire is Buff
-Konad - Black
-Cheeky Jumbo Plate 3
-Gold Glequins

In general I love the feel of black with gold as accents in the home (just not my home) but some swanky apartment or something Hollywood glam. This look turned out pretty much I was hoping, minus the streaking of the black when I added topcoat. Boo. (Do you have any good black stamping polishes that don't smudge with topcoat? What brands do you use?)

Let's see how the other ladies are wrapping up this Wallpaper month below!


-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment