1.05.2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents: Wallpaper - Look 1

Happy Monday! I am finally back today with some actual nail art, lol. The theme that we picked for January in the Nail Challenge Collaborative group is Wallpaper. I was happy with this choice as I have a ton of stamping images that fall into this category.



Items Used:
-China Glaze - Dune Our Thing
-OPI - Muir Muir On The Wall (this is what I used for the stamping, although since it is definitely not a stamping polish, it was a little patchy - but I still like the feel)
-Cheeky Jumbo Plate 8 - Princess Charming

This look has an ornate feel to it. Although this would be a fairly bold wallpaper pattern if created in these colors, using a different palette, I could see something like this in a Victorian mansion. If you did keep these colors and patterns, it could make a really fun accent wall wallpaper. I like the tone on tone feel of this and am wearing it at work today actually.

Be sure to check out the other ladies fun wallpaper looks as well!



Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment