1.15.2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does: Fairytales - Look 4

Day 4 of Fairytales is upon us and for today I decided to turn to the internet for some inspiration.


I found this super cute picture online and decided I would try to re-create it. It's a little princess and her frog, which is very fairytale-esqe.


I found this image at: http://www.examiner.com/article/hans-christian-andersen-s-first-fairy-tale-discovered-Denmark
And here is the look that I created:



I am so much happier with how today's freehand look turned out compared to yesterday's, lol. I think that this has a childish and whimsical feel that captures illustrations within fairytales. Overall, I am really pleased with this look.

Be sure to check out how the other ladies are doing with their Fairytale manicures!

-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment