11.14.2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Inspired by a Book - Look 1

Last month I had horrible participation in the NCC because I had too much going on. This month I hope to do better. I don't read a ton of books so for my inspiration, I looked to Pinterest. I love how so many books have artsy re-created covers so I decided to do that.
I was inspired by THIS imaginative cover, from Charlotte Trounce, for the book The Beast in the Jungle.



Polishes Used:
-OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls
-Zoya - Livingston
-Precision Nail Lacquer - McDreamy
-Seche Nail Lacquer - Versatile

I loved how Charlottes re-imaged color had an easy sketchy feel to it so I tried to re-create this in my look.

Be sure to check out how the other ladies were inspired by books!



No comments:

Post a Comment