10.14.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: I keep meaning to...

For this Tuesday's theme, the Twinsies are creating looks that have been on our "to-do" list. Earlier in the year there was a "Bubbles" theme for the ladies which I was unable to participate in, so this week was the perfect time to try bubbles!



Polishes Used:
-Morgan Taylor - Supreme in Green
-IMN Northern Lights
-Acrylic Paints

I was surprised how time consuming this technique really was; but it could have also been because I don't have a lot of acrylic paints or brushes which the technique calls for. I used bright pink, light pink and white paints but I think that the light pink got lost against the other colors. I'll probably try this technique again with different colors and better brushes :)

I can't wait to see what other ladies have been meaning to do!

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
   Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment