8.19.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Classic

This week's Twinsie Tuesday theme is "Classic", I immediately thought of a classic plain red mani. I'm sure that some of the other girls thought of this too, so let's take a look at my mani first.




For this look, I simply used two coats of Essie Fishnet Stockings. The plain bold red of this along with my rounded nail shape feels very Classic to me. I think the best part of a Classic look is that it doesn't go out of style, and I know that plain red nails have been in style throughout the decades.

Let's see if any of the other ladies chose a Classic red mani for this week's theme.

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished


Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision
Traci at DrinkCitra 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment