6.17.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Summer Lovin'

Welcome new Twinsie's, Bridget and Jessica!

Today's Twinsie Tuesday theme is Summer Lovin'; I wasn't exactly sure what this theme meant so I just did something that reminded me of summer; neon and skin :-P





Granted I don't wear that much neon or show that much skin anymore, but this seemed kind of summery so I went with it. I have been loving these negative space, striping tape looks lately so that's how this look was born.

For the polishes I used Zoya Paz (pinky), Zoya Tobey (pointer), Dear Rus Venor 5 (ring), and Dear Rus Venor 16 (middle).

Does this look summery to you at all? Would you wear a look like this?

Make sure to see what the other ladies did for their Summer Lovin' looks!

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment