6.16.2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Black & White - Week 3

I'm already onto my 3rd June Nail Challenge Collaborative mani which a pretty good pace for me. Whoohoo! So I recently met up with a couple Pittsburgh nail ladies and fellow NCC girl, Nicole, gifted me my very first MoYou London stamping plate! How sweet!





For this look I started with a simple white base of Orly White Tips; once it was dry I stamped with black the flower pattern (Plate - Pro Collection 06). I had been wanting to try the lead light technique for a while so I created some jelly polishes and tried it out. Not bad for my first attempt! I thought it would look cool matte so I added some Hard Candy matte topcoat.

Soooo, it just happens to be my birthday and after my first experience with MoYou London Plates was so lovely, I think I'll be treating myself to a couple more for my collection!

Check out what the other lovely ladies did for their 3rd Black and White manis!


No comments:

Post a Comment