2.26.2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Summer - Week 3

This week I'm going to have to squeeze in two Summer NCC posts; with Valentine's looks this month, time almost got away from me.

For this look I decided to just go with something bright, crazy and summery.





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Alpine Snow
-Dear Rus - Noblesse - Venor16
-Dear Rus - Noblesse - Venor05
-Zoya - Paz
-Zoya - Tobey
-Jindie Nails - Eclectric

For this look I started with a base of Alpine Snow to make the colors pop. I then sponged on bright green, yellow, orange and pink randomly. To top everything off, I added the multicolored glitter to not only smooth out the sponging but also to add some other pops of color. I love how the bright matte glitters just give this a whole other look.

Make sure to check out what the other ladies did for their 3rd Summer themed looks!


No comments:

Post a Comment