2.19.2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Summer - Week 2

Happy Wednesday! Today I am back on track with my NCC posts! I had to miss last week with Valentine's Mani's; and I was really longing for summer (the cold and dreary weather has been getting me down)

So here is my second "Summer" look!





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Alpine Snow
-Lacquer by Lissa - Yinzer
-Konad - Yellow
-Cheeky Jumbo Plate 2 - Tropical Holiday

Unfortunately, I through I did a better job of clean up with the yellow than I did, but I couldn't see it IRL, only in the pictures. Also, you're stuck with my middle nub that I told you about yesterday.

This look was inspired by my summer activities in Pittsburgh. If you have been following my blog for a while you know one of my favorite summer activities is going to Pittsburgh Pirates baseball games. My husband and I have season tickets so we are always going to games. So for this look I did some bright yellow shades with a glittery accent nail. (For those who don't know, the Pittsburgh colors are black and yellow).

Speaking of Pittsburgh, Lacquer by Lissa is based out of Pittsburgh and Yinzer is definitely a hometown polish. (See wiki definition of a "Yinzer" here)

Don't forget to check out the other ladies fun summer manis!


No comments:

Post a Comment