1.27.2014

Incoco Nail Polish Appliques - Twinkling Lights

Happy Monday! Surprise Surprise; I am wearing another set of Incoco Nail Polish Appliques. There was recently a coupon on Wrapp that I received from a friend so I stocked up on a couple new appliques.

Twinkling Lights: This glitter shade is spiked with silver and gold glitz and sprinkled with chunky iridescent copper glitter.





These glitter appliques are not 100% opaque coverage, you can see a VNL if you are looking close. From afar, you cannot even tell.  My nails were so blingy and I loved wearing these appliques for a couple of days. I got tons of compliments on them at work (and you know how I appreciate the work compliments)

The pictures don't really do the appliques any justice, they are much more sparkly in person, I even snapchatted some glittery videos to my friends lol.

Have you tried the Incoco Appliques yet? (Please say yes) What's your favorite shade?

No comments:

Post a Comment