1.06.2014

Black Cat Lacquer - Ice Queen


I'm coming to the end of the polishes that I received from Llarowe for review. Today I will be sharing with you, Black Cat Lacquer, Ice Queen.

This is the perfect time to share this polish because it is so cold in the North East! Tomorrow I believe the temps will be single or negatives for the high!!!






Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Precision Nail Lacquer - McDreamy
-Black Cat Lacquer - Ice Queen

Ice Queen is a lovely glitter topper, it contains white hexes, numerous colored pastel circle glitter, holographic micro glitters and white snowflakes. This polish is absolutely adorable and perfect for winter. This could actually be worn in the springtime too, during the Easter season, if you don't get any of the snowflakes out! The application was very easy and had nice glitter distribution throughout.


*Products in this post were provided by the distributor for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment