12.30.2013

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Inspired by Art - Week 4

December is almost over and it's time to share with you my fourth and final "Inspired By Art" Challenge mani. I saw this look on Pinterest and really liked it, I loved the colors together and simple geometric pattern.

This is my art inspiration:


Source: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/61924563600039323/
And here is my nail art:





Polishes Used:
-OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls
-Zoya - Pippa
-OPI - My Vampire Is Buff
-Out The Door

I didn't go for an exact recreation, and switched up the direction of the yellow and white lines. I really love how my interpretation of the piece came out, my only disappointment was that without thinking ahead, I used red striping tape to get the crisp lines and then a little of the red shade bled onto the other colors once I had taken it off.



All in all, I think that this "Inspired by Art" theme was a success and I enjoyed participating in it with the other ladies, I know it was hard for some of them but I'm glad for those who gave it a shot (including myself!)

No comments:

Post a Comment