12.09.2013

Nail Art for Nubs Link-Up

December has been a good month for Nail Art so far. Participating in a couple different challenges always is encouraging to do more than just swatches. Today I am participating with another Nail Art for Nubs Link-Up.





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Elevation Polish - Exc. Proto Hovd Darkness
-OPI - Get Me Your Number
-OPI - Can't Let Go

For this look I did something fairly simple than can be adapted to any length of nails. I started with a base of the Elevation polish; once that was completely dry, I added 3 strips of striping tape and polished the bottom with Get Me Your Number and the top with Can't Let Go. If you have shorter nails you could add 2 strips of tape or even 1 and just leave it with two colors.

I really like this look and think it's super easy to create, so if you end up re-creating it; please make sure to share with me either on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter! And of course, don't forget to see what all the other ladies did with their shorties!



No comments:

Post a Comment