12.27.2013

Dear Rus New Matte Collection - Swatches & Review


I hope that everyone had a lovely holiday. Today I am sharing 5 polishes from the Dear Rus New Matte Collection that I recently received from Llarowe.


Let me show you the pictures and then give you my thoughts!

New Matte 5: Fluorescent higlighter yellow matte




New Matte 16: Fluorescent bright green matte




New Matte 17: Fluorescent yellow green matte




New Matte 11: Bubble gum pink matte




New Matte 13: Light pinky lilac matte




Onto my overall thoughts!
I REALLY was surprised by some of these shades, the yellow and greens were shades I didn't think I would be impressed by, but I actually love them! Especially, #16!! As with true neons,the yellow and green dry matte and the pinks dry matte as well, but it was a softer matte. When I got the pinks I was a little disappointed at first, I feared that I got 2 of the same shade, and even when I swatched them on my nail wheel, they looked the same, but as you can see from the pictures, they aren't the same and aren't even dupes!

If you are interested in any of these shades, make sure you check out Llarowe and get them on order (I think they are all currently in stock!)

*Products in this post were provided by the distributor for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment