12.12.2013

Crumpet's Nail Tarts Christmas Winter Challenge - Holiday Colours

I have really been liking this challenge; it is my only holiday challenge so I am not getting overwhelmed with Christmas themed looks. Today's theme is Holiday Colours, and I am loving the look I came up with.





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-OPI - Alpine Snow
-Gelous
-Glequins

This was a really simple look to create but it looks very detailed, which is one of my favorite things. I simply painted the base with the white and then added the glequins just freehand with my orange stick. Looks like this remind me of disco balls and I would love to be able to wear something like this to work sometime but I don't have the left hand skills to be able to place the glitter onto my right hand; so it had to go plain. Maybe one of my friends will want me to re-create this look for them for the holidays!

Are you loving this look as much as I am? Check out the other ladies Holiday Colours manis!

No comments:

Post a Comment