11.14.2013

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Favorite Color Month - Week 1

Welcome November!

I know, I know, it's been November for a while, but today is my first November Nail Challenge Collaborative post. This month's theme is Favorite Color. I had a hard time deciding what color to pick for this theme so I decided to go with two color themes that I have been drawn to a lot lately, nude/neutrals and reds!





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-OPI - My Vampire Is Buff
-China Glaze - Santa Red My List
-China Glaze - Elfin' Around
-Out The Door
-Cheeky Jumbo Plate 3 - European Romance

This wasn't the look I had originally intended for my first mani in the November NCC but I love how it turned out. I used my favorite OPI undies, My Vampire is Buff and topped it with two of the new red polishes from the recent CG Happy HoliGlaze Collection, as you can see one is a little pink leaning and one is a little orange leaning.

Please be sure to stay tuned for my next 3 November manis, as I already have a couple ideas in my head, hopefully I will be able to execute!

Check out the other ladies favorite color manis below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment