10.31.2013

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Halloween Month - Week 4

Happy Halloween! I knew today would be the perfect day to post my last Challenge mani for the NCC October theme of Halloween. For this mani, I re-created a look from a JauntyJuli tutorial. Halloween Cupcake Nails!

Onto the nails!





Polishes Used:
-Sinful Colors - Hazard
-Essence - Black is Back
-Wet 'n Wild - On A Trip
-Sation - Of Corset I'll Call You
-NYC - Love Letters
-Acrylic Paints

I tried to follow the tutorial but after I was done I realized some steps I didn't do it in order and forgot the scar on Frankenstein. hehe. It is still a super cute mani in my opinion.

I hope you all have a fun Halloween and don't get too much sugar overload (I'm hoping that we get a lot of trick or treaters so we don't have too much left over candy!)

Check out all the other lovely mani's created by the NCC ladies below!

No comments:

Post a Comment