10.25.2013

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Halloween Month - Week 3

TGIF!!!

Are you getting excited for Halloween? I am not super excited but I don't mind all the candy that is around these days; hehe.

For the 3rd mani in the Nail Challenge Collaborative Halloween theme, I decided to do something inspired by pumpkins.





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Sinful Colors - Hazard
-Gelous
-Out The Door

I really like this look. It doesn't scream Halloween but it is inspired by fall/Halloween colors and items. The day that I wore these nails to work I ended up going to our old corporate headquarters and got to see some people that I work with daily but not face to face and they all seemed to like my nails :) Love when I go places that I am not normally located at and new and different people can get excited. Also fun to learn that some of your colleagues are polish lovers themselves!

Don't forget to check out what the other ladies in the NCC are doing for their 3rd Halloween manis!

No comments:

Post a Comment