10.19.2013

Mixed Texture Look

It's the weekend! Whoohoo!!!

Today I am going to be sharing with you a look that was inspired by Kelly over at Tuxarina who did something similar for her Day 17 "Glitter" nails (check out her mani here) I didn't do *exactly* the same as her but something very similar. (P.S. If you're not following her blog already, you're really missing out!)





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-OPI - Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ
-NOPI - Cinna-man of my Dreams

I loved how simple this look was but the effect was really great. I got a lot of compliments when I wore this to work earlier in the week and some people touched my nails too since they were textured. lol.

I have a fair amount of textured polishes in lots of color and I seem to keep buying more; so keep and eye out for more mani's along these lines in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment