10.30.2013

Falling for Nail Art Challenge: Halloween

Halloween is getting close! I don't know if you celebrate or not, but we enjoy trick or treat night when we can see all the kids dressed up in Halloween costumes. Since Halloween is tomorrow that is when our neighborhood is doing trick or treat.



Today's theme in the Falling for Nail Art Challenge is, you guessed it, Halloween!

 



Polishes Used:
-Wet 'n Wild - Sunny Side Up
-Pahlish - Singing In The Garden
-Pahlish - Mind Like A Diamond
-MASH - Black
-Bundle Monster Plate - BM-H08
-Barielle - Topcoat

Seeing as this is almost the last Halloween themed mani of the year I decided to go traditional black and orange. I was going to do a sponged base with purple and green on top of the orange but when I sponged on the Pahlish, only the glitters transferred, and I really liked the look of the green and purple shimmer/glitter so I kept on going. Sort of a random, dirty, halloweeny look. Next I used one of my Holiday Plates from Bundle Monster to add the zombie arms and black cat.

Here's a closer look at the cat image (really liked it):


What do you think? Does this look nice and Halloween-ish to you? Make sure to check out what everyone else did for their Halloween looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment