10.02.2013

Falling For Nail Art Challenge - Bobbing For Apples

Happy Wednesday Loves!


I can't believe we are already into our first October post in the Falling For Nail Art Challenge! Today's theme is Bobbing For Apples.


Here is my look!





Polished Used:
-Essie - Bobbing for Baubles
-Acrylic - Red
-Acrylic - Brown
-Acrylic - Green
-Acrylic - White
-Glisten & Glow - HK Girl Topcoat

This was only my second time doing freehand apples (you can see my first attempt here) honestly, the first time looks pretty similar except that I have better photography skills now. I can't believe those nails are from a year ago (I sort of wish my freehand skills would have improved more by now but I know I don't do it enough). I did these nails on a dark background for 2 reasons in case you were wondering. 1. I wanted it to be like apples in water and 2. the Essie has Bobbing in the title, so um yeah, perfect. lol.

Anyway, don't forget to check out the other awesome ladies participating in the Falling For Nail Art Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment