10.29.2013

Delush Polish - Swatches & Review!


I was so excited when Adrianna from Delush Polish contacted me to ask me to review a few of the polishes from her Slice of Life Collection! This is her Halloween collection and today I will be sharing with you three of the lovely shades.

I'm going to show you all the pictures and then provide my feedback. I am wearing two coats of each shade topped with Out The Door quick dry topcoat. Now onto the lovelies!

Born In Blood: It's a deep blood red jelly with various sized holographic red glitters! The perfect tribute to Dexter.





Time To Kill: It's a deep plum jelly with stunning pops of red, orange, copper and pink dots and glitters!





Master Of Disguise: It's a deep chocolate jelly with stunning orange and copper glitters! 





My Thoughts: I really loved all of the polishes that I received from Delush Polish! They had really nice self leveling formulas and were jam packed with glitters, I mean, look at those macros! I also really loved the depth these jellies had; overall, I would recommend these shades to anyone looking for a fun glittery jelly!

You can find Delush Polish here:
Website: www.DelushPolish.com
Facebook: facebook.com/DelushPolish
Twitter: @DelushPolish
Instagram: instagram.com/delushpolish


Do you own any of Adrianna's polishes? Which ones? If not, do you think you'll be picking any up?


No comments:

Post a Comment