10.11.2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Mani

As I am sure everyone is well aware, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. I have not personally been effected by Breast Cancer in my immediate family but I do know a handful of people who have either been personally effected or had a family member battling breast cancer. You can visit the Susan G. Komen site for more information about Breast Cancer.






Polished Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-OPI - I Think In Pink
-OPI - Kiss me on my Tulips
-OPI - You Glitter Be Good to Me
-Konad - White
-Gelous
-Out The Door

I don't own the 2013 Breast Cancer duo from OPI but I do own last year's set, which I used on my middle, ring and pinky fingers. I absolutely love this look and I got a lot of compliments on it at work which was a great time to mention BCA; I wore this mani for a couple of days which is quite unusual for me, but I just didn't want to take it off.

Hopefully they find a cure for cancer soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment