9.24.2013

OPI - Muir Muir On The Wall

Over the weekend I decided to use my Ultra coupon and pick up a couple of polishes. One that I grabbed was Muir Muir On The Wall. I absolutely love this shade!!!

Vampy colors are perfect for fall and now that it is officially fall, I can start wearing them all the time!!





 
Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-OPI - Muir Muir On The Wall
-Glisten & Glow - HK Girl Topcoat

I am wearing two coats of MMOTW here. I love all the different shimmers in this shade, it looks black, brown, burgundy, purple, gold. lol. Just gorgeous for the season. I plan on wearing this to work a lot this season!

Did you pick up any of the shades from the San Francisco Collection? I only have this one so far but may be heading back to the store to grab a couple more.

No comments:

Post a Comment