9.06.2013

Lush Lacquer - Tropical Kisses

TGIF! I am so happy that it is finally Friday! (I am writing this on Tuesday night and already know it's bound to be a stressful week at the office).

Today I am sharing with you Lush Lacquer - Tropical Kisses. I picked this shade up during a blog sale. I had been on a yellow / green kick and thought this would be a nice addition to my collection.






I am wearing 3 coats of Tropical Kisses here topped with Out The Door. This isn't exactly a polish that looks good on my skin tone and I was a little disappointed. Next time that I wear this, I may try it over a white base or a lime base to see if that changes the look of it, if not, it my end up in my own blog sale pile. LOL. They can't all be winners!

You can check out Lush Lacquer polishes on their Etsy site here.

Hope you all have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment