9.09.2013

Lacquer by Lissa - Halloween Collection Swatches

I am so excited to be sharing with you today, the Halloween Collection from Lacquer by Lissa! There are 4 colors in the collection and I am going to be showing you one extra as well just for fun.

Eye of Newt:

 


Melissa, from Lacquer by Lissa, describes this shade as a green gold duo-chrome-ish shade. Her and I talked when I was swatching and we both decided it was pretty hard to describe. It's a really unique shade that I don't have anything like in my collection. This shade is also something that I would describe as more "fall leaning" as opposed to a springy green; it's a fun addition to the Halloween Collection. I am wearing two coats of Eye of Newt topped with HK Girl.

Costume Party:




 
Melissa describes this polish as, "A clear base with TONS of different shaped and sized neon glitters as well as black, pink, white and holographic red skulls." The black skulls were the ones that wanted to come out onto my nails and you can see them on my pointer and middle fingers. I am not a huge fan of "shaped" glitters, but these are perfect for a holiday collection. I am wearing 2 coats of Costume Party over Sinful Colors - Savage, topped with HK Girl.

Monster Mash:




Melissa describes Monster Mash as follows, "This polish reminded me of a bunch of your typical Halloween monsters all rolled into one. The glitters include black shreds, holographic black hexes, holographic micro gold, neon green hexes and orange holographic hexes." I am in love this this shade! I wasn't sure if I would like it but it just screams Halloween and would look great over a ton of other colors, like black, red, orange, yellow, etc, etc, etc. I am wearing one (yes just one) coat of Monster Mash over Sinful Colors - Hazard, all topped off with HK Girl.

Bitchin' Witch:


 
 

Melissa describes this polish as, "A clear base with orange holographic glitter, black shards, violet holographic glitter, iridescent glitter, and blue moons." I am wearing one coat of Bitchin' Witch over top of China Glaze - Gothic Lolita covered with HK Girl. This is a special polish because it will only be available in the Lacquer by Lissa Halloween Bewitched Box that she is collaborating on with Penchantelle.

More information on the Halloween Bewitched Box:
Listing for pre-orders between September 10th - 14th and boxes will be shipped out at the beginning of October. All boxes will include:
1. One bottle of Bitchin Witch full size polish
2. One Lacquer by Lissa Conditioning Cuticle Balm in the Pumpkin Pie scent
3. Two homemade bath bombs in the Poisen Apple scent
4. One handmade beaded wrap bracelet by Penchantelle with a Swarovski crystal button closure and choice f a pumpkin or owl charm

Looks fun for the autumn season doesn't it?

The Halloween Collection will be available on the Lacquer by Lissa Etsy Site today at 5:00pm EST.

Melissa is also having a sale on some of her older polishes, one of them being Ladybird:
 

 
 

Melissa describes Ladybird as, "This polish is a clear base with black holo, matte black, white, and red glitters. Among the glitters you will find squares, and multi sized hexes." This isn't a part of the Halloween Collection but it is a multi-season polish. You can wear it over pink like I have for the Valentines season, over green for Christmas, over orange for Thanksgiving, over blue for patriotic holidays, and on and on.

Do you own any Lacquer by Lissa polishes? Do you plan on picking any up?


No comments:

Post a Comment