9.25.2013

Falling For Nail Art Challenge: Early Sunsets

Today I am back with my second mani in the Falling For Nail Art Challenge; Early Sunsets.


As you know, in the fall it starts to get darker a lot earlier. I hate it. Over the summer I had started exercising by going on walks/jogs in the evening and that time will be coming to a close with the new weather. Hopefully I will be motivated enough to go to the gym.

Anyway, here is my Early Sunset mani:





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Alpine Snow
-Sinful Colors - Rain Storm
-China Glaze - Electric Beat
-Sinful Colors - Unicorn
-Black Acrylic Paint
-Glisten & Glow - HK Girl Topcoat

I went for the look of trees with their leaves starting to fall off silhouetted against the darkening skys. I hope you can see what I was going for here. I felt like Bob Ross while I was painting this one, hehe. (I used to watch his show all the time, lol, he made painting look so easy).

I hope you like this look and make sure to check out what everyone else participating in the challenge created as well.

P.S. This challenge is open to everyone, if you don't have a blog, you can post wherever you want using the hashtag, #fallingfornailart.

No comments:

Post a Comment