9.29.2013

Falling For Nail Art Challenge: Crunchy Leaves

Today's theme in the Falling For Nail Art Challenge, is Crunchy Leaves.


I decided to go through my stamping plates and found one with leaves, so I knew it was a perfect combination. There is really no way that I can freehand leaves because I really suck at free-hand lol.





Polishes Used:
-Essie - Meet Me At Sunset
-Konad - White
-Konad - Yellow
-DIFFERENTdimension - Nessie's Revenge
-Bundle Monster Plate - BM-H11
-Pueen Plate - Pueen12
-Glisten & Glow - HK Girl Topcoat

I was excited that I had an opportunity to use this stamping plate. I had had issues with other BMH plates stamping but this one worked perfectly. I stamped the image using both white and yellow. Next, I topped it with Pueen 12 in Nessie's Revenge. It's a leaf image as well but the green is really sheer so it sort of just added a different dimension (no pun intended) to the look.

Make sure to check out what the other ladies did for their crunchy leaves manis!

No comments:

Post a Comment