9.16.2013

DIFFERENTdimension - Fall 2013 Collection - Part 2

I hope you loved Part 1 of the DIFFERENTdimension Fall 2013 Collection! Today I will be sharing with you Part 2 :)

Fall 2013 and Halloween Collection
 
These are the lovely shades in Part 2!
 

Mystified:

 
"A glitter topper consisting of caramel, brown and lavender glitters in a clear base, would look great over neutral or any shade of purple"




This is one coat of Mystified over a base of OPI My Vampire Is Buff. The application was great and it is jam packed full of glitters!

Scarlet & Grey Remix:

 
"A remix of last years Scarlet & Grey. Being from Ohio I support my Buckeye through and through. Last yea's polish consisted of a gray crelly base while this year now has grey, white and red glitters in a clear base, so it will look good over everything!"




I am wearing one coat of Scarlet & Grey Remix over OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. While I am not personally an Ohio State fan (sorry Missi), I do think this is a pretty color combination with great glitter coverage.

Lucid Dreams:


"A nude polish with different sizes and shapes of gold holographic glitters. Opaque in 2-3 coats"




I am wearing 2 coats of Lucid Dreams for this mani and it is pretty much opaque. It is a lovely shade and would look really amazing on someone with a darker skin tone than mine.

Cranfairy:

 
"A squishy raspberry jelly polish with hot pink, burgundy and fuchsia glitters. Opaque in 2-3 coats or can be layered over a similar color"




 
I am wearing 1 coat of Cranfairy over a pink base. This is full of squishy goodness! I will be interested to try this alone next time.

These shades are all great and with glitter toppers you can create so may different color combinations :)

These polishes will be available on Missi's DIFFERENTdimension Etsy shop on September 21st so be sure to check them out!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment