8.15.2013

Liquid Lacquer - August Swatchathon Part 2

*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

Hope you all enjoyed Monday's post; today I have 4 other pretty polishes to share with you!

Just Blue Myself, Underneath Your Clothes, Firestarter and Thunder... Down Under.



Just Blue Myself:




Melissa describes this shade as, "Medium blue linear holo". I am wearing two coats of JBM and I am wearing a topcoat which may have dulled the holo effect a little. This shade is super gorgeous outside in the bright sun!

Underneath Your Clothes:






Melissa describes this shade as, "This is a true beauty. A light taupe linear holo with a blue flash. If you like nude nails, this is a great choice. The blue flash give it an edgy, duo chrome quality".  Well, I am dead, this polish is AMAZING. I am wearing two coats topped with Out The Door. Everyone seriously needs this polish and I have already worn it to work everyday since I received it. LOL. 

Firestarter: 






Melissa describes this shade as, "A deep purple jelly with bronze micro flakes". I am wearing two coats of polish topped with Out The Door. This is a lovely shade and could be worn even as a topper over a white or purple base!

Thunder...Down Under:






Melissa describes this shade as, "A dusty turquoise jelly with black holo hexis and black micro glitter". I am wearing two coats topped with Out The Door. This is a really fun unique shade and I have nothing at all like it in my collection; this will be perfect for the upcoming fall and winter seasons!

All of these polishes are currently available for sale on the Liquid Lacquer Site.

Check out Liquid Lacquer here:
-WEBSITE
-FACEBOOK

Which of these shades was YOUR favorite? Mine is Underneath Your Clothes!!


*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment