8.30.2013

KB Shimmer Swatch Spam & Review



Today I will be sharing with you 5 KB Shimmer Polishes; don't forget KB Shimmer is turning 5 this month so keep an eye out for all the fall shades (being released in September) as well as the anniversary polishes and her core line.


Iris My Case:





This shade is described as, "Iris, Lilacs, Violets are some of of the most beloved flowers  come spring, this pastel violet colored polish was inspired by all three.   The soft purple base is filled with glitters in pink, purple, white, periwinkle  and blue. If you are not a fan of large glitters, this polish is for you." I am wearing two coats topped with Out The Door. You can purchase this shade here

Totally Tubular:





This shade is described as, "When I think of the 80′s and 90′s, I can not help but think of Valley Girls, Surfers, and the rad lingo that swept the nation.  Totally Tubular is our nod to that era, with is almost teal blue green color, the fuchsia circles in two sizes, aqua circles, and other hex glitters in different colors and sizes.  If you love Don’t Teal Anyone, this shade is similar, but not the same." I really love this shade! I am wearing two coats topped with Out The Door. You can purchase this shade here.

Blinded By The Bright:





This shade is described as, "Break out the sunglasses, Blinded By The Bright is a shocking neon yellow polish make for the summer.  No need to put on any white undies, this polish stands on its own.  A rainbows worth of hex shaped glitter completes this neon polish." This is even brighter in person than in the pictures, and like she says, no need for white undies! I am wearing two coats topped with Out The Door. You can purchase this shade here

The Dancing Green:





This shade is described as, "The Dancing Green is a bright green polish with a blue undertone.  This polish features fuchsia square glitters, chartreuse dots,  sapphire hex glitters and fuchsia dots.  A subtle micro shimmer completes this emerald colored polish." I do feel that this shade was more of a yellow undertone than a blue and it looks different in my photos than some of the other swatch photos I have seen. I am wearing two coats topped with Out The Door. You can purchase this shade here

Ice Queen:





This shade is described as, "One of the best things about winter, is the beauty that snow and ice can bring.  Ice melting and catching the sun like a prism, fresh snow glimmering, a rainbow  of colors reflecting of each flake. If I were the queen of this frozen land, I  can imagine this would be my signature color. Holographic glitters float in an  almost clear polish, slightly silver blue in color. We start with micro fine  glitter, move to several hex glitters and finish with scattering of large  diamond glitter." I am wearing one coat of Ice Queen over OPI My Vampire Is Buff. You can purchase this shade here

There you have it! Out of all the shades that I have shown you today, which is your favorite?

Make sure to check out KB Shimmer at the following locations:
-WEBSITE
-FACEBOOK
-INTERNATIONAL (Harlow & Co)



No comments:

Post a Comment