7.17.2013

Max Factor - Fantasy Fire

Happy Wednesday! Today I am showing you one of my biggest lemmings that I finally crushed while I was in Belgium, Fantasy Fire!



I was lucky enough to grab two bottles (one for me and one for a friend) while I was in Europe and I am so glad that I did!







Polishes Used:
-Nail Tek II
-China Glaze - Man Hunt
-Max Factor - Fantasy Fire
-HK Girl Topcoat

I had seen FF over a couple different bases but I liked it best over Man Hunt and luckily that was a color that I already owned! (Whoohoo!) I have on one coat of FF over two coats of MH. I really loooove this color combo and got a ton of compliments on this mani at work. The pictures are nice but they don't do the polish any justice, its 100x more gorgeous in person!

Do you own Fantasy Fire? Do you love it as much as I do?


No comments:

Post a Comment