6.23.2013

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Neons - Week 4

Final mani of the Neon theme. While I love me some neons, I realized that I didn't have as many as I thought and was continuing to gravitate to the same colors over and over again. So today I kept it simple and just did a bright pink mani :)





Polishes Used:
-OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls
-Zoya - Tobey
-Gelous

Tobey is a nice bright pink from Zoya. I just happened to have the exact same color star decorations that I hadn't used....until today! This is a nice simple mani but bright and easy too!

Housekeeping: Yesterday afternoon I left from Pittsburgh to Belgium on a business trip. I have never been outside of North America so this is very exciting (and a little nervous) for me. I will be away until late Thursday night but was lucky enough to get a couple guest posts lined up for you, my lovely readers. Make sure to check them all out <3



1 comment: