6.04.2013

Joyful Noise Cosmetics - Rainbow Fish, Whisper Down Delainie & Garden Party

Today I have three glitter toppers from Joyful Noise Cosmetics to share with you; Rainbow Fish, Whisper Down Delainie & Garden Party.

First up, Rainbow Fish:






Laura describes this shade as "Rainbow Fish is one of my new favorites- a color explosion of satin matte hex glitters swimming in a fine holographic shimmer base! Named after a favorite children's book of mine (at least, that's what I called it when I was a kid!) you can't miss this beauty! At any event, wear this and you are sure to shine!!"

This is really a lovely topper to any color polish, I wore it over Almost Famous, topped with Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love, but it would also looks awesome over white, black, any primary or secondary color and you have an awesome combo. I love the look of glitter toppers mattified. 

Next up we have Whisper Down Delainie:






Laura describes this topper as "An array of pink, teal, and green holographic glitters in small and medium sizes, it is named for Miss Delainie of Dee's Polish www.deespolish.com/ Delainie donated to my Indiegogo Campaign back in January, and chose the "Name a Product After Me" perk! I have to tell you, I'm pretty tickled with this name!!"

I am wearing one coat of WDD over Wet 'n Wild  Through The Grapevine, topped with Poshe. I love all the colored glitters in this polish and think it's very fun that Delanie got to name this polish. I was able to snag all of these polishes from Joyful Noise Cosmetics during Laura's Indiegogo campaign as well!

Last but not least, we have Garden Party:






Laura describes Garden Party as "Fine neon green, and square neon pink glitters, punctuated with black holographic hexes!"

I am wearing one coat of Garden Party over Revlon Emerald and topped with Poshe. Neon glitters are very on trend right now and I can't seem to get enough. I used this over a darker polish but it would also look good over a lighter green, such as my go to Sally Hansen - Parrot.

What do you think of these toppers? They are all currently available on the Joyful Noise Cosmetics Etsy Site; and don't forget to LIKE the Joyful Noise Cosmetics Facebook Page to get the latest information on restocks. 


5 comments:

  1. I'm loving Whisper Down Delainie but all the other glitters are pretty too. I love smaller glitters like these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty!!! I have to say Whisper Down Delainie is my favourite (I love that combination of colours!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Garden Party is my favorite :) I love the effect over the green polish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these are absolutely gorgeous! Garden Party is my favourite! xx

    ReplyDelete