6.26.2013

Guest Post by Katee of A Girl and Her Polish!

Happy Wednesday! Today I have one of, what I like to consider, my close blogger friends, Katee of A Girl and Her Polish guest posting for me while I'm in Belgium! Katee and I have gotten close thanks to our numerous challenges and groups together and I love pretty much every single thing she does with her nails!!!


**********



Hello again everyone!  I am so happy to be back guesting for Stephanie!

For my guest post I wanted to create a simple nail design that anyone can do at home!  I actually did the design on my toes first and liked it so much I wanted it on my nails!

I started with two coats of Bettina Marshmallow.  Bettina is quickly becoming a favorite polish!  The formula is amazing!


It really is the colors that make this design and I recently came into possession of some fabulous shades.
I added my first set of lines using a striping brush and butter LONDON Cake-Hole.  Cake-Hole is the perfect pink neon for summer!


I added a second set of lines using butter LONDON Slapper.  I am loving this blue!


I topped it off with two coats of HK Girl, my all time favorite top coat!



I love simple design like this!  These lines are so easy to create that anyone can do it!



I hope you all enjoyed my quick and easy summer design and that you try it yourself!

**********


Isn't this design so cute! It's simple and I am sure all my lovely readers can re-create it! I know I will be doing something like this when I get back! All of these Butter London shades are really pretty! I have a couple that I recieved as a giveaway prize (ironically from Katee) but I definitely need to get more.



Thanks again Katee for guest posting for me and this super cute design :)




3 comments:

  1. Simple but pretty! I really like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you like my design! I am always more than happy to help you out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it
    much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.
    Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?

    Excellent work!

    Feel free to visit this site ... damenfrost.com

    ReplyDelete