5.11.2013

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Stamping Week 2

Happy Saturday!!!

So today's post is my second mani in the May Nail Challenge Collaborative theme, Stamping. Since I have been loving all the JulieG Gumdrop polishes this week, I decided to incorporate those into my post for today.





Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-JulieG - Hot Cinnamon
-JulieG - Sugar Rush
-JulieG - Tangerine Dream
-Konad - White
-BM209

I love the gradient moving from the orange to the red on these nails; and with the stamping, let me let you in on a little secret, I didn't actually do a gradient! Just put on the orange, then the red-orange, then the red and freehanded each color; once I added the stamping, it really smoothed out the look of a gradient. I love this look and was happy that I got to use this image which I hadn't used before.

Make sure that you have entered the Spring Fling Giveaway and check out what the other lovely ladies did for their second May Stamping Manis!



4 comments:

  1. So good to know textured polishes can be stamped over! I'm still figuring out all the ways to do art with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great manicure! That stamping on top is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete