5.24.2013

Liquid Lacquer - Quarter Life Crisis, Melt Your Mind & Late Night Snack

TGIF!

In addition to the pretties that I showed you yesterday, I was able to snag 3 others from Liquid Lacquer, Quarter Life Crisis, Melt Your Mind, and Late Night Snack.

First Up, Quarter Life Crisis:






Melissa describes this as "A mix of pink circles,black circles,green holo circles,and bright green and gun metal hexis"

This is just a gorgeous polish! I am wearing it over Essence - Where's My Chauffeur, topped with Gelous and Poshe. Circle glitters are so popular right now and this is such a lovely mix. 

Next up, Melt Your Mind:







Melissa describes this shade as "A mix of black, white,grey,neon blue, neon green hexis and squares in varying sizes with black circles and neon blue stars."

I love the neon in this polish! I am wearing Melt Your Mind over Sally Hansen - Parrot, Sinful Colors - Slate, Funky Fingers - Mad Hatter, topped with Gelous and Poshe. Isn't this gorgeous!?

Finally, we have Late Night Snack:






This is actually a custom shade that Melissa made for me and a friend (Brigitte of Color Me So Crazy). If you like this shade, it is similar to the current Liquid Lacquer shade, Kissing on the Rooftop, which she describes as "A mix of irridesence glitters, lilac hexis and purple stars"

I am wearing Late Night Snack over Sally Hansen - Lacey Lilac, Sation - Miss Emo Shun All, topped with Gelous and Poshe.

Here is a re-cap of all the polishes I have shown you yesterday and today!


Remember to follow Liquid Lacquer on Facebook, and that you can purchase her polishes here!


5 comments:

  1. There all so pretty! Love any kinds of glitters too. I need to get myself some from this brand, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wallet has temporarily sworn you off as an enemy thanks to these swatches... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great glitter combos! Adding them to my "want" list :)

    ReplyDelete