5.28.2013

Jindie Nails - Tainted Love Remix & Princess BubbleGum

Back to work; and getting up early. Boo.

Anyway, I have another bunch of Jindie Nails polishes to show you, and today you will be seeing Tainted Love Remix and Princess Bubble Gum.

First up, Tainted Love Remix:





Jen describes Tainted Love Remix as "Tainted Love Remix is the newer version of the popular Tainted Love nail polish released back in August 2012 & named by a fan/customer/friend in a polish naming contest.  I love the name and I love the song it's named after even more :).  The old version was discontinued.  I recently found new neon pink and neon green glitters and have reformulated the shade with the new neon micro glitters.  The old version only had one size of each color of the micro glitters and had a creamy off white toned base and some had a pale pink toned base.  The new, Remix version has two sizes of the each of the new neon micro glitters and two sizes of the matte black micro glitters plus the black hearts all in a pure white crelly base.  The new pure white base is sheer enough to show each layer of glitter through one another, but opaque enough to not show VNL (visible nail line) after 2-3 coats." 


I am wearing two coats of Tainted Love Remix, topped with Gelous and Poshe. I really love this polish, (you know how I feel about white crelly bases) but the black hearts just give it something fun and unexpected!

Next up, Princess Bubble Gum:





Jen describes this shade as "This shade was the first one in the upcoming Adventure Time themed collection.  I started this collection in November but have not yet completed it.  For now, this one is in the core collection until I move it to the new collection later.  This polish is based off of my favorite Adventure Time character, Princess Bubblegum.  I love to watch this cartoon with my son, it's hilarious.   I actually enjoy watching it!  There will be more shades to follow to represent the rest of the awesome characters on the show!  This one is a pastel purple cream/jelly polish with neon pink, neon blue and neon purple small glitters, plus it has gorgeous iridescent blue/purple glitters throughout.  This is officially my favorite polish and has been since it was created.  Opaque in 2-3 coats.  Meant to be worn on its own."

I am wearing two coats of Princess Bubble Gum topped with Gelous and Poshe. I am seriously in love with this shade so hard! It's awesome and pastel, and the micro glitters and iridescent peices give it something extra. Loves it!

These shades can be purchased on the Jindie Nails website, and make sure to check out the Jindie Nails Facebook Page for restock information.

*Products were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

I

6 comments:

  1. I really like Princess Bubble Gum. Tainted Love Remix is so fun with the hearts too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look beautiful! You are truly talented<3 And your blog is amazing, tbh and I'm now following!
    My blog: Teeniolect

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...lovely nail polishes!!!
    ...check out my blog...we can follow each other!!!
    ...kiss...lu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like every time you post it's polish that is already sold out >: SO sad because I keep falling in love and not being able to buy ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Sunshine Award! :)

    http://thepolishplayground.blogspot.ca/2013/05/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete