4.25.2013

Crumpet's Nail Tarts: Tri-Polish Challenge

Today is the fourth and final mani in April's Tri-Polish Challenge. I will be back with more Tri-Polish mani's during the 3rd and 4th weeks of May!

I hadn't used glitter at all in this month's challenge so I decided to add a glitter accent for this final look :)





For this final mani, I decided to use my pink and orange shades to do a saran wrap technique and added a coat of silver glitter for an accent nail. I love doing saran wrap mani's because they are SOOO easy to do and there is no right or wrong!

Don't forget to enter my Eccentric Giveaway by clicking the button on the right hand toolbar. 



Now let's take a look at the other lovely nail tarts manis:

4 comments:

  1. Love the accent nail you did with this. Never tried the saran wrap method but I need to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is such a subtle, but beautiful combination!

    ReplyDelete