4.14.2013

AIS - Spring Colors

This week's theme for Adventures in Stamping is "Spring Colors". I have been doing a lot of pastels for spring but I also think that bright colors are springy as well. So, I went with a pastel base and a bit of a brighter color combination to stamp with.





Polishes Used:
-Sinful Colors - Cinderella
-Konad - Pink
-Konad - Yellow
-No Time
-Pueen13

This design sort of reminded me of some crazy Dr. Suess style flowers and the colors were bright and springy in my opinion. The weather this weekend was a lot cooler than it had be this weekend and it had me a little down or else this may have been even brighter and crazier!

What do you think? Does this seem springy to you at all?

Don't forget to enter my Eccentric Giveaway (click the button on my right side toolbar)!


3 comments:

  1. This is so springy! Looks almost whimsical too. Love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! I now want to do this same mani. Lol. I dont think I have that stamp image but I could try something similar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! This is definitely perfect for spring! :)

    ReplyDelete