3.07.2013

Kelara Lacquers - Aunt Theresa

Today I have a pretty polish from Kelara Lacquers, Aunt Theresa. I won this polish from Christina over at Adventures in Polishland, from her NYE nail art contest, as part of a set with another Kelara polish as well. These are my first Kelara polishes and was excited to try a new (to me) brand.





Polishes Used:
-Kelara Lacquers - Aunt Theresa
-Gelous
-No Time

This polish is described as, "Kelara Lacquer's Aunt Theresa is an intriguing smoky purple with iridescent flakies. It is part of the Colors for a Cause collection and represents pancreatic cancer awareness. It is also dedicated to Tara's aunt, Theresa, who recently died from pancreatic cancer." I love that this polish is for a cause, and a portion of this polish is donated to The Lustgarten Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research. 

I am wearing two coats of polish in the photos. The application was pretty good, although all the flakies sort of made it a little hard to get nice even brushstrokes; however, once I added the second coat, everything seemed to even itself out.

You can purchase this and other Kelara polishes from their Etsy Store.


5 comments:

  1. This is very interesting, different and lovely. Aunt Theresa is underwhelming in a super cool way!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Maria! This color is like nothing I own :)

      Delete
  2. Hmm, very interesting shade! I have never seen flakies in a base like this. Gorgeous swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aly, I hadn't seen a shade like this before either :)

      Delete