3.17.2013

AIS - St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!! I hope that you are all having a fun day today, or maybe you did something yesterday!

So obviously, this week's theme in Adventures in Stamping is "St. Patrick's Day".





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Sally Hansen - Parrot
-Sally Hansen - White On
-Konad - Green
-Pueen - 03
-Konad - m22
-No Time

I purchased the Pueen set last week and I am so excited to use them all! There are so many neat designs so just wait and check them out.  I really love how although I stamped with White On, it almost turns into a light green over the Parrot base. 

Did you do anything special for St. Patrick's Day? Share your festive plans here!

5 comments:

  1. This is cute! And my St. Patrick's Day fun included free drink tickets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kas! Free Drink tickets sounds right up my ally (until the next morning, lol)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this! This might be my favorite St. Patrick's day mani yet. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete