1.26.2013

Baby Shower Nails

This week's Let It Snow! Challenge is going to be a little late, today I am going to my cousin and his wife's baby shower; and did some fun baby shower nails for it that I wanted to show you.

This mani didn't turn out exactly how I had hoped, but overall I am pleased with it!






Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Sinful Colors - Morning Star
-Konad - Special Blue
-BM Plate - 310

I had originally planned on using the baby bottle image from Plate 307 but it wasn't picking up so I went with the gender symbol stamp instead. We already know they will be having a boy (baby Luca) hence my blue on blue color theme. I think that this is really cute and the shimmer in Morning Star adds a little something.

On another note, I got a new camera lens this week and this is my first post using it / trying it out. I am still working out all the settings and playing with which ones will give me the best pictures, but will still let me use my lightbox (I like my "soft/warm" feeling photos from the lightbox). So please bear with me for a while while I get it figured out. :)

Finally, don't forget to enter my current giveaway by CLICKING HERE to win a custom polish created especially for me by Liquid Lacquer. 


3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I need some fun baby shower nail ideas for my shower in April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather! Congrats, do you stamp? BM-307 would be the perfect stamp.

    ReplyDelete