12.15.2012

Let It Snow! Challenge - Ugly Christmas Sweater

This week's theme is Ugly Christmas Sweater. The mani I am showing you was originally just a Christmas, festive mani, however, I felt like it just kept getting worse, and ugly, so, it turned into my Ugly Christmas Sweater Mani :) LOL.





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Barielle - Elle's Spell
-Konad - White
-OTD - Northern Lights
-BM-312

I can't explain it, but there was just nothing I really liked about this mani; and adding glitter always helps right? ;-) so that's what I have going on with the Northern Lights. LOL.

Today we are keeping it short and sweet, but make sure to check out the other ladies Ugly Sweater Mani's. I know I will probably love them a little more than mine.


4 comments:

  1. lol, I actually like this too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as the sweater kept your nails warm, right ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more I look at it the more I see a face...kinda like a Hawaiian tribal face. YIKES LOLOL.

    ReplyDelete