11.02.2012

Fall Into Autumn Challenge - Favorite Sweater

I love sweaters and cropped jackets for fall!!! I was really looking forward to this challenge because there are just so many fun sweaters out there!

I decided to use one of the sweaters that I bought this year as inspiration for this mani. It's super matchy matchy, but I am wearing the sweater/nail combo today.





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Essie - Braziliant
-American Apparel - Make Up
-OTD

Here is the sweater that inspired my look, courtesy of Target :)


My mani isn't exactly dead on, almost has an opposite feel to it since I used the orange as the primary color. I had to laugh when I realized that I was using more ORANGE in this mani since just earlier this week, I mentioned that I was "oranged out". I wish I would have made sure to ensure the striping tape was completely applied so that my ring-finger was picture perfect.


Make sure to check out the other ladies' favorite sweater manis!

1 comment:

  1. So lovely and I love the orange on the jumper! so gorgeous

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete